APARTMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
concluded on ____ in Gdańsk
Biuro Rachunkowe “PERFEKT” Monika Wiśniewska, with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Na Wzgórzu 1, represented by:
1) Monika Wiśniewska – the owner, holder of ID card series ___ No ____ issued by the Mayor of Gdańsk, telephone no.: + 48 503 062 482,
1) Artur Wiśniewski – a representative, holder of ID card series ___ No ____ issued by the Mayor of Gdańsk, telephone no.: + 48 501-70-88-22,
_ _ _ _ residing in _ _ _ at _ _ _ _ (street) with PESEL (personal identification) no._ _ _ _ , holding ID card series _ _ _ _ no. _ _ _ _ issued by _ _ _ _
1. The Landlord declares that he owns 48 m2 residential premises located in Gdańsk at ul. Olsztyńska 3 …. / …….., on the 5th floor, consisting of two rooms, a kitchen annexe, a hall and a bathroom (“Apartment”).
1. The Landlord rents and the Tenant accepts the rental object for the Tenant’s tourist purposes for the period from_ _ _ _ to _ _ _ _.
2. During the term of this Agreement ………… person will be living in the Apartment.
1. The Tenant agrees to pay the Landlord a rent for the Apartment in the amount of
PLN _ _ _ _ per day, i.e. the total amount of PLN _ _ _ _ . The amount of the rent will be reduced by the amount of the deposit referred to in § 2(2) of the Rules of Rental and Use of the Residential Premises, which is annexed as Appendix No. 1 hereto.
2. The Tenant also agrees to pay a refundable security deposit referred to in § 3(9) of the Rules in the amount of PLN 500.
3. The rent shall be payable in cash on the day when the Tenant receives the keys to the Apartment.
4. Service charges shall be borne by the Landlord.
1. The provisions of the Civil Code shall apply to matters not regulated by this Agreement.
2. Any disputes shall be settled by the court with jurisdiction over the location of the rental object.
3. This Agreement has been prepared in two counterparts, one for each party.
4. The Tenant represents that he/she has received, read and accepts the text of the Rules of Rental and Use of the Residential Premises, which is annexed as Appendix No. 1 hereto.
5. The Tenant represents that he/she has received, read and accepts the text of the List of Items and Equipment located in the Residential Premises, which is annexed as Appendix No. 2 hereto.